When all stages of a project are well-planned, its progression is efficient and avoids any bad surprises. First of all there is a meeting with a Plani-Conseil team professional who will listen to your objectives and design tastes. The two parties then sign a service agreement clearly identifying the services to be provided and then we proceed to the project planning.
Once the planning is complete, the work begins on the predetermined date.
The steps involved vary according to the project, but they are always defined in advance.
- Introductory meeting: complete the introductory planning guide and select the required planning steps.
- Preparation of the timeline calendar whit the client in Client area section.
- Signing the contract for services of the Association provinciale des constructeurs d’habitations du Québec (APCHQ).
- Project delivery
- Obtain the necessary licences
- Prepare the work environment and protect the items that are to be kept
- Organise and manage the required resources
- Ensure quality control at each stage of the project while always respecting the planning calendar
- Control the costs and budget
- Completion of work: ready-for-use impeccable cleaning after completion.